Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

End of term 2

As you now this is the 2nd to last day of the term till the holidays and I'll tell you what i want to do not anyone else ME okay so here is my list:

Movies:
Finding Dory
Ice age Collision course

Places:
Western Springs(I sometimes have dinner with my family there)
A park that is like a road and you use your bikes and anything that has wheels (NOT CARS)

What to do at Home:
Play games on my Chromebook.(If Raining might because it's winter)
Play outside with my sister(If Sunny).

Okay so that's what i basically do with most of my life anyway but i want to do that these 2 weeks off school (FINALLY) but i am really excited and hope you guys have a great time too.

BYE!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Keelee,i like the way you eplain where you want to go and do in the holidays.Next time try to do something exciting like a planing in the google drawing or something else.
    I hope you have a happy holiday.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete